She sent this recipe to me to share with everyone.
Maddie says it is an easy recipe that takes about to 30 minutes, but ultimately leaves you with nice even, chewy and soft fudge brownies.
She says that they are really good for a last minute on the go type of recipe.
1 cup of sugar
Half a cup of cocoa powder
100g of salted butter
Half a cup of flour
1 teaspoon of salt
1. Preheat oven at 200 degrees on oven bake
2. Prepare a bowel with the sugar cocoa and melted butter mix till you have a ice texture
3. Add eggs
4. Prepare an 8 x 8 tray and line with baking paper
5. Add the flour and salt and mix till you get and nice sticky-ish texture
6. Put in the oven and leave in the oven for 25 mins
7. Take it out of the oven and leave for 5 minutes to cool and then cut into nice evenly cute brownies
Make sure to clean up the mess once you are done though, as that is the right thing to do!
©gentlelifehacks.com| Author| Maddie